26/ 10 COLLINS STREET, ENFIELD
Located quietly toward the rear of a friendly community is this unassuming 1 bedroom unit. Freshly painted throughout with a combined kitchen/living/dining room, bedroom and separate bathroom. Polished timber floors look sensational in the living & kitchen areas, complemented by the neutral-toned colour scheme.
There are dual entrances. The everyday entrance off the driveway side of the building, plus a door outside from the lounge to a quaint verandah overlooking a lawned common area, the perfect place for a morning cuppa. The lounge is light and bright with a frosted glass door and picture windows. The functional kitchen has a double sink and drainers, spacious corner pantry, electric stove and plenty of cupboard space.
There may be only one bedroom but it is generously proportioned with new carpet and blinds. A comfortable space with ample lighting. Across the hall, the bath has a bath, separate shower, toilet and vanity.
* Large single bedroom unit with verandah
* Polished timber floors in the living areas
* Functional kitchen with, new benchtops, pantry and double sink
* New Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
* Large bedroom with new carpet
* Freshly painted
* New window treatments and soft furnishings
* Relaxing verandah with lawn vista
* Communal lock-up laundry
* Dedicated car parking space
* Quiet friendly community estate
Conveniently located around the corner from Enfield Primary School and CAFE Enfield Childrens Centre. Shopping at Northpark Shopping Centre or Enfield Plaza is easy with Main North road providing regular and reliable public transport. The parks and reserves of Enfield are within walking distance for your recreational pursuits.
Investors and first home buyers will be interested in this one.
Note --- more new photos coming soon